Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm still getting interview calls

I just updated my resume and then there were invites...
then there were interviews.

I wasn't really looking for a job, It was not part of my plan..yet. =)
Until, there were interview calls. I thought why waste the opportunity, why not take it?!

As far as i can remember at least 10 companies called me up. Same interview, over and over again. My answers were like a script already.

I'll be writing a few common questions of hiring managers.


#1
Can you tell me something about yourself?
you must answer NO.... kidding!!
Don't tell your life story here for this question. Who cares about your blood type? your height? your weight?! The interviewer wouldn't care about that. You can start by relating when you first started your work after your graduation..."I graduated at XXX University with Ph.D blah.blah..blah.." And tell the interviewer about your first work what you did and so on and so forth.

#2
What do you do in your current work?

You can state your role and responsibilites here. You can also say the processes of your task here.

#3Research google. hehehehehe.. I am too lazy to write this kind of shit.

0 comments: