Saturday, January 2, 2010

Redundancy test

Am i growing??

At first, i had my enthusiasm around me..having this kind of work..having to finish the given projects and receiving a good job compliment..it was exhilarating.. i had the feeling to stay here for a long time..
But sometimes as time went by..you get to know the system..the system which makes up the whole system..the system which will be used and abused..
Right now, there is no pending projects yet..surely, i can level up my mafia..
I don't know if its good or bad..i just feel that i'm not growing anymore..i'm not utilizing my skills..i'm not learning anymore..I feel that i stop growing..and i'm a knowledge seeker..i want to learn new things..
On the other hand, i need to have at least enough experience so i will stay for quite a while for now.

0 comments: