Sunday, May 30, 2010

One time conversation with myself..

Hey Shittymind,

It's been a while since you posted. Never heard much from you anymore. How is it going? As for me nothing much. Hey gratz for the gift, if you know what i mean. It's a blessing bro. Now you've got someone to have your motivation. Would it be like you? Or Would it be a princess? Anyways man, good luck. What are your plans for next week? the next month? I keep calling you but you never answered my calls. Hmmm, i think your preoccupied right now. Give me a ring when you need to talk alright?
How is your girl doin? Seems like you two are havin' a hard time eh? your both different man. you may have fights but it's what keeps you from knowing each other deeper. Don't give up bro. You know those challenges are just things that builds the foundation of your relationship so don't go wasting your time arguing who's wrong or who's right. you know what i mean? peace!

P.S.
What the fuck are you up to posting linux shit in your blog?

Cheers,
--WEL--



Hey Wel,

Nice to here from you! It's a relief you gave me buzz or somethin..yeah, We never got to talk and hang out lately, i'm sorry man. I feel like i'm so alone carrying an invisible 2 tons of weight, if you know what i mean. I don't know where to start. You know, my family is killing me. They are so hard on me man. I don't know their issues or something. They wouldn't let me face this kind of trouble. Although i already told them that i can handle it. They are just freakin' afraid i'm not gonna be the man they want to be. But hey!! its my LIFE.. it was done, all i can do is to face it. right? I don't know what's up with them. Would that be a hindrance to me for being successful? nah!! They are just flaring me up. Whew! It's hard to explain to them that i have my own life now and its time for me to experience the so called "life". Uhm, I know you're always there for me an will be there for me.

Who told you about that? yeah, i'm having my first child, and i am so excited. Well, i guess i am the only one excited about it. yeah, yeah. i know it's a blessing and it's true its going to be my main motivation for my life. Can't wait for that day, I always pray to God he/she is goin to be healthy. That's all i can ask for Him for now. Hmmmm.. since when you had the authority to ask me about my girl huh!? hehehe..My girl, she's staying with her sibling for the moment, as my family was "packed" in that small room of mine. Even I can't sleep well in that room. Whenever close my eyes i can hear their noise. Aww. stress for me. She's been moody lately, what do i know about harmones anyway. Well, for now. she's not missing me, if you know what i mean. I've been reading all of her facebook status and her blogs. If you read it man, there's something into it. It's like uhm she's tired of me or something like that. I don't know. I guess she's still into him you know. She wants to patch things up with him, i guess. Hmm.. It's like before huh, i ended up being ALONE. I shouldn't be sayin this to you, lol. But how would i know she was never open to me. How i wish she would. Thanks man for the buzz. till next time.

P.S.
Mind your own business asshole. It's for future references.

Peace,

Shittymind

0 comments: