Wednesday, December 23, 2009

St. Simons

inhale....exhale....inhale....exhale...

I was playing mafia wars on facebook..when suddenly a message popped up..
lets call the FIRST pm'er as AC..(that's F-I-R-S-T in caps lock and bold letters) well it says..

AC: hi sexy
hi sexy??? im not even sexy..i realized that it wasn't my account...(ok)
then i thought..
ME: hi, im his bf wala po xa dito.
ME: meron po ba kayong gustong ipasabi sa kanya?


that is ME as in me..myself..That is what i replied..
then..

AC: busy kb?

ME: andun po xa sa xmas party nila.

AC: ahh ok..kaklase ko po xa dati.

ME: ok..kababata ka din nia?

AC: d nman po.

AC is now offline.

That is all of the conversation

I replied because AC might have some message to tell. At some point I DONT RECALL HAVING TO DISRESPECT mr AC!!!
WAS I THE ONE WHO PM'ed AC? FIRST?

was it my purpose to disrespect?? i don't think so..
was my purpose was just to ask him if he was her kababata?


inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale..

0 comments: