Monday, December 21, 2009

A little taste of me..

what hurts me the most...

I might not be important to you.
I might not be the one who can make you feel whole.
I might not be the one who can inspire you.
I am not perfect to make you feel perfectly..
But...please know this...

When I'm hugging you, it just means that i want to make you feel
secure. I want to make you feel the warmth of what i feel.
Don't take my hands off of you. It hurts me.

When I'm giving you soft kisses, it just means that i want to make
you feel loved. I want to show you that I love you. Don't frown
and cover your face. It hurts me.

When I'm staring at you, it just means that i am mesmerize
by your beauty. I just want to see you smile back at me. I know
it's not nice to stare, i'm sorry i just can't help myself. Don't
look away and be angry at me, It hurts me.

When I'm talking to you, it just means that i want you to listen.
I want to tell you how i feel and what i feel. You're the only one i
can talk to about my feelings. Don't walk away or tell me let's just talk
later. It just hurt me.

When I'm holding your hands, it just means that i want to be with you
right beside me. Don't let go and slip it away. It hurts me.

0 comments: